Michael was not the only guy in the office who had set his sites on hers, but his need for her was primal to the point of worrying him a little, but he was not one to let a little fear get in the way of what he wanted. Most of the other men stopped coming around her office with invitations to lunch and veiled innuendo within the first week, the sting of her very direct rejections leaving their fragile egos shattered. Michael had taken some of that rejection himself, but he had expected it. A woman that exceptional required effort and his approaches were simply tests to see what had traction and what was going to be a complete waste of time.
- 100-words of Erotica: Day 1 (talkbehinddoors.wordpress.com)
- Erotica vs Romance (storytreasury.wordpress.com)
- Erotica Reads Want’s Your Stories! (eroticareads.wordpress.com)
- Flash Fiction Erotica That Burns The Imagination (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Writing Great Erotica In A Few Hundred Words (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)